Wednesday 18 April 2012

Congratulations!!

MATH AND SCIENCE

First of all - I want to tell you once again that I was so impressed with you! Almost everyone brought their responses today and some of you ( you know who you are ) even did the experiment at home with parents!!! Great work!! I am so proud of you all!!

Here is a link to some games as a reward!! You can choose yourself which math game you would like to play! No homework today!! However, tomorrow we are starting new Math and Art project, I will give you a hint...the project will involve many pictures stamped over and over again! I will tell you more tomorrow, have a great sunny afternoon!

And here is another video of a neat experiment to watch, have you ever heard of a lemon clock?



Electric Circuit Experiments: Lemon Battery -- powered by ehow 

No comments:

Post a Comment